Dear Valued Customer,
Freight Logistics, Inc. is committed to our customers and providing you with exceptional service during these uncertain times. Our company is taking the necessary steps to ensure you receive the same high-quality customer service you always come to expect. We are all traversing unknown waters, but we want you to know you can still trust us with your freight shipment.
We are now working from our office and from home. We have seamlessly transferred to providing the same service remotely so you, most likely, won’t even notice a difference.
The following are steps we have taken to ensure we continue to serve you:
- We have distributed a guideline to employees in our office for safety protocols to provide distancing and commonsense practices for our office environment.
- All our Customer Sales Representatives have the capability to work remotely to ensure there is no interruption of service.
- During our dispatch process to give drivers pick up information, we are asking if they have any Coronavirus, cold, or flu-like symptoms. We will not send them into a pick-up facility if they answer yes to any of those questions.
- We are contacting delivery for every load to make sure that the consignee will be open to receive shipments and what measures they have put in place.
- We can forward calls from any extension directly to the assigned person for any account.
- We will implement any additional measures necessary to continue service as needed.
If you have additional questions, please contact me personally.
Freight Logistics, Inc.